Click on registration to see the steps.
- login to the site ( login tab on top right side of home page)
- Use your username or email that you used to register with your password
- Use menu on the right of the page to update any information
- click on second menu item on the right to register and pay and add a new student
- Pay on line with Paypal or credit card or come to school on registration day to pay by check
- For more instruction click on Returning Families
Starting on August 27, 2020, you can follow the steps below to pre- register
- Go to new families link (below) to pre-register
- you need to choose a username and password and an email address for “the primary account owner”. This person can login to see the homework, update the information and receives email from the teacher.
- choose a username and password for each student
- Fill the registration form ( Do not go to the payment section, do not pay)
- Due to COVID-19 we will not have in-person orientation and registration. New students, who wish to join grades one to seven, will be invited to a virtual orientation and interview on Saturday, September 12, from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM to finish their registration. ( make sure you check the primary parent’s email and junk mail folder prior to orientation dated)
Each student needs to have an email address, If he/she does not have email address yet, use something like email@example.com to preregister. You can change it when he/she has an email address.
2- Returning Students’ siblings
3- Pre-registered New Families
4- Walking New families
If you have any questions or need any assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org